I’ve been cooking up quiches since I was a young girl. It was one of the first recipes I developed and mastered in my pre-teen days once I was old enough to get my hands on the oven freely. I’ve adapted and experimented over the years with crust variations and flavor combinations, but to this day my breakfast quiches are a family favorite!
Some of my favorite filling combinations include:
- Ham + Tomato + Scallion
- Bacon + Asparagus + Shallot
- Andouille Sausage + Red Onion + Chèvre Cheese
- Broccoli + Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Caramelized Onion + Rosemary + Feta Cheese
- Shiitake Mushroom + Spinach + Gruyere Cheese
- Salmon + Artichoke + Chèvre Cheese
A couple weeks ago I had the joy of getting to cook up two of my signature quiche flavors for the guests over at The Marie Bed & Breakfast. Since it was such a huge success, I decided to do a guest blog over on their website with my crust and filling recipes so you can cook up this rustic yet elegant dish in your own kitchen!