That’s how long it takes for the toxic chemicals in your makeup, perfume, personal care, and household cleaning products to enter into your bloodstream when they make contact with your skin. It’s even quicker when those chemical fumes are inhaled into your lungs. And all those yummy smelling air fresheners, candles, and wax melts you love filling your home with? Exposing you and your family to those is just as bad for your health as smoking cigarettes in your home. Gross, I know. So let me ask you, do you know what’s in the products you use? In the things you put on your body or on your children?
“The average woman applies 80 chemicals to her body before breakfast daily through four types of products: makeup, hair care, skin care, and soap. And we wonder why our livers are taxed and we are tired and have hormonal issues! It is the yuck in our life. We are in constant chemical exhaustion.” – Sarah Harnisch
Those are some shocking numbers. And if you have struggled like so many, myself included, with chronic mental or physical health challenges and have exhausted your list of ideas to find healing, it’s time to take a good hard look at the ingredients you’re putting on and in your body. Because I am telling you with all honesty, from the bottom of my heart, it matters. As someone living with chronic illness, I know I’ve paid the price from decades of abuse to my body through toxic products, processed foods, and excessive pharmaceutical use.
Are you ready for a change? Click here to get started with toxin free living and join our community of wellness warriors! Still not sure? Keep reading…
If you’ve never seen it, I would highly recommend watching The Human Experiment, a documentary that will open your eyes to some alarming statistics like these…
- In the past 45 years there has been a 38% increase in childhood brain cancer, 80% increase in Asthma cases, 74% increase in childhood Leukemia, Early onset of puberty has increased 55%, and ADHD is up 53%.
- Since 1975 Breast Cancer rates have gone up more than 30%.
- 7.3 million Americans have trouble conceiving or carrying to term (a 49% increase since 1988).
- In 1999 1 in 500 kids had Autism. Now it’s 1 in 88.
- There are over 80,000 chemicals on the market in the U.S.
- 42 billion pounds of chemicals enter American commerce every day
- These chemicals lurk in our upholstery, cookware, cosmetics, household products and the list goes on and on.
- There has been a 2,000% increase of chemical use in America in the past few decades.
- Most chemicals are NOT tested and there is no panel that makes sure we are protected, rather, these chemicals are innocent until proven guilty and the harm has already been done.
- In 2011 the chemical industry spent 52 million dollars lobbying in Washington.
- In 2012 chemical reform advocates were outnumbered 6-1 by industry interests.
- 93% of Americans tested have BPA in their bloodstream.
Are you listening? Do you see? All these diseases, chronic illness, pain, cancer, infertility… we’re doing this to ourselves by what put in, on and around our bodies. The big chemical companies certainly do not have our best interests in mind. You have to take your wellness into your own hands. But I promise you, there IS a better a way to live. A better way to help you and your family heal and use products in your home that help you instead of hurt you.
When my family discovered Young Living Essential Oils it COMPLETELY changed our lives. I’m not ever exaggerating here. We have successfully ditched ALL the toxic products we once used including household cleaning products, toothpaste, makeup, soap, shampoo, conditioner, skin care, diaper rash cream, deodorant, and more and replaced it with healthy, plant based products and essential oils. Game. Changer.
You are the gatekeeper to your home and when you know better, you do better. My family has finally started experiencing wellness in our home, both physically and emotionally. We’ve also been able to save a lot of money along the way. There is freedom, there is wellness, it is yours to have, you just have to make the changes to get there. Even if it’s baby steps towards a life free from toxins, you can do it, and it it WILL be worth it!
Friend, we’re all in this together, so let’s do this. I will show you how. Let’s have a chat and see how you can start making the small changes in your life to see the big rewards like my family has experienced! My door is open, send me a message below and I’ll send you a free sample so you can try it out for yourself! Or are you already ready to jump right in? Get started here: oilwith.me/songsandseasons