Mmmm banana bread. Always a treat at our house when I cook this up. Simple, inexpensive, timeless.
• 1 + 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
• 1 + 1/2 cups mashed extra ripe bananas
• 8 TBSP melted butter or coconut oil
• 3/4 cup packed brown sugar or coconut sugar
• 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Preheat over to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a standard size loaf pan. Mix wet ingredients together until mashed and fully blended. Combine dry ingredients then add to wet ingredients in a mixer. Mix until batter is smooth. Add nuts if desired. Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake 50-70 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Remove and cool. Then enjoy!